Stuff you need to know about the library:
- The library is open daily from 7:15 am - 4:00 pm. Sometimes we have to close for meetings or other events, so check the calendar and the signs on the door for up to date information.
- FOOD and DRINKS are not allowed in the library.
- Library books are checked out for 2 weeks at a time and can be renewed even if you don't have the book with you.
- School ID card required to check out library books or textbooks.
- Two library books can be checked out at one time. Movies can be checked out for one night.
- Overdue books are charged 10 cents per day. Overdue movies and Playaways are charged 50 cents per day.
- Black and white printing: 10 cents per page. Color printing: 50 cents per page. Flash keys for sale: $8.00 each.
- Students must have a pass to use the library during class time unless they are with their teacher.
- Computers are available to use for educational purposes only. An Internet sticker is required to use Internet without teacher supervision. Ask about Internet stickers at the main counter.