To Kill a Mockingbird Background Research
- Click on the NoodleTools icon below
- Create a NoodleTools account: Enter CUSD Student email under "Access via G Suite" > Click "Sign in with Google"
- Click on the TKAM Background Research Template below
- Click "COPY PROJECT" to copy the template to your NoodleTools account
- Read the two background sources on the source page
- Use the notecards to take notes on the background sources provided; Use the model notecards as guides
- Continue to add sources and take notes relevant to your specific topic
Databases to help you with your research:
Before going to Google, try Sweet Search!
Need help with NoodleTools?
How to share your project with a teacher's inbox
How to import a citation from Gale databases
How do I copy and past a pre-formatted citation?
(Use this for ABC-CLIO databases)